viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

MINDMEISTER

Hello again!! I just upload the mind map about digestive system that you can see below.

This application that I leave you now can come in handy these days. We are not giving face-to-face classes and sometimes the concepts may not be very clear. Through MindMeister, you can create various different schemes of your needs. You can also change the shape, color, direction, etc.

At first it is a bit messy to use, but following the instructions given by the pages you do it in less than 5 minutes.
The only bad thing about this app is that you can't soak


I leave you an example of my mind map, it took only 3 minutes.
Tools, easy, simple and productive for these days.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WOMEN´S DAY

IMPORTANT WOMEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY    Good afternoon!! How are you? I hope you're all well despite the situation we're still in...