martes, 3 de marzo de 2020

RESOURCES WITH PINTEREST


Resultado de imagen de pinterest logo

Hello every!!!
Today we are going to talk about a resource that we can use not only in physical education (although later we will give an example), but what we can use in the rest of the subjects. 

From my point of view, when I need to get images, videos even pdf, Pinterest, it is the best resource I have. I can find millions of images or things that interest me but I can also create several folders to save everything I find in sections. This makes my work much easier and faster, since through the folders I can easily search for the resources I need for my class.

It is also interesting to mention that within the folders you can modify the order of the documents, this action makes it even easier to perform or print tasks. It helps me a lot since I have a clear and general idea of the contents and resources that I am going to use.


For example, one of the activities that I have prepared for the first course of primary education is a circuit on balance, basketball (hand-eye coordination) and football (pedo-eye coordination). What I intend to achieve with this activity is that students divided into groups are more independent. As a teacher I explain and teach once what we are going to do. Being small students, each corner has a flashcard in which it indicates what they have to do. Also for example in basketball, when they have to throw the ball with their right hand, the flashcard that I leave in that corner has the image of their right hand, so they just have to put their hand on top of the flashcard and identify what hand it is with the They have to bounce the ball.
I hope this information has helped you !! See you in the next post

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WOMEN´S DAY

IMPORTANT WOMEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY    Good afternoon!! How are you? I hope you're all well despite the situation we're still in...