martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

GENEALLY

In these significant days, in which unfortunately we cannot go out to the street and we have to work from home, a help is never bad in our sector, since we are not used to work through videoconferences, nor to send jobs through internet...


Today I'm going to leave you a video explaining how we can use Geneally. My presentation is very simple. You must take into account that this app has many possibilities, both to modify images and to add transictions, movements, gifs, links... everything you can imagine!!!

It should be added that the video I have uploaded the sound, MY VOICE is recorded through my MAC, with the Imovie application and therefore is not part of Geneally.



I hope you like my little presentation and don't hesitate to download the video if it helps you in your classes, teachers!!!

See you in the next post


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WOMEN´S DAY

IMPORTANT WOMEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY    Good afternoon!! How are you? I hope you're all well despite the situation we're still in...