martes, 25 de febrero de 2020

Hello!!
I´m Tania. I´m a physical education teacher.
I love the world of sport 💙 , how to educate your body, how to eat well and stay healthy. One of my sport is "power lifting" and "football", although I don't compete, I enjoy practice them daily.

As a P.E. teacher and a sports fan I would like to share throughout this blog the new games and resources that we can use in our classes, although I will also share with you all new sports or the correct way to practice them to avoid injuries.

So if you are a fan of games and sports follow me !!!😉

You will be wondering how we can interact with each other and especially how we can publish our ideas, videos, etc... well, in this first post we will create our avatar to identify ourselves. I recommend the bitmoji app, which is the one I've used to create mine. It is a super cool application since you can choose from the skin tone, going through how to dress and even once your avatar is created you can identify it with different situations, either for example "saying hello" or as in which you can see that I have created by saying it's "gym time".

To be faster and share your ideas or even send you by whatsApp any entry, you like to a friend download the following QR code. 







Remember...there is only one person who can judge you and looks at you every day from the mirror.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WOMEN´S DAY

IMPORTANT WOMEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY    Good afternoon!! How are you? I hope you're all well despite the situation we're still in...